Sign in to follow this  
AA

Hat Creek Burger

Finally … a good burger joint with decent prices. Yeah, we have JC’s and Mooyah, but all the newer ones are gourmet burgers. Overpriced. Looking forward to this.

They still own the land. That corner is broken up into 4 parcels. HEB, a gas station, a bank, and this. This would be right along Exchange to where the store would be along the rear

I asked their FB page awhile back what happened to Allen but they never replied so I figured it fell through.  Good to hear it's still coming.  I noticed they finally started putting up the wall around that property so maybe about to get something started.  Not necessarily the HEB or Hat Creek, but I think there was supposed to be a bank or something there too.  

Looks like they are finally starting on this and the bank on that corner.  I figured it was coming soon since the McKinney location is already opened.  Still no word on when/if HEB will ever start building

Actually went to the McKinney location over the weekend and I thought it was excellent.  Similar to Mooyah and Five Guys, but probably more Mooyah.  I thought it was just as good too.  They have 3 different special sauces in dispensers for you to get as you please.  Mooyah fries are better though. 

Great atmosphere, serves beer and the playground for the kids to boot.  I think price was on par for this type of burger place.  I think this will be a regular restaurant for us 

Blah. Rodeo Goat is way higher quality and cheaper. Plus...who builds a glass building in the middle of a field in Texas? Better have good insurance during tornado season...

My wife and I went for lunch Tuesday.  Just as good as the other locations we've had.  Will be a great place to bring the kids 

On 12/3/2018 at 3:03 AM, Jessiet said:

Blah. Rodeo Goat is way higher quality and cheaper. Plus...who builds a glass building in the middle of a field in Texas? Better have good insurance during tornado season...

Rodeo Goat is delish!