Sign in to follow this  
AA

RaceTrac - McDermott & 75

They will be tearing down the existing gas station that the Golden Chick used to be in and rebuilding as Racetrac.  Huge improvement for such a high profile intersection 

Sure wish a Race Trac or a Quick Trip would consider a further east location. Not many gas station options on that end of town … especially the northeast side. Kroger and 7-11 … that’s about it.

That Texaco seems busy, I'm wondering why they are giving that location up to RaceTrac?  I noticed too that the Texaco on Spring Creek at 75 is now a Chipotle.

wonder what's going on with the old One Stop/Creek? Looks like they've been painting.

bbaker

Where is that?

another likker store at the old One Stop location is my guess  ;)

Regarding the Chipotle... Just saw the sign about a week ago,although the old Texaco sign is still there I think.  Sometimes business leave the old signage for "grandfathering" around newer rules.

I'm more curious about what's going on with the Burger King / Popeye's on nw corner of Stacy and 121 in McKinney. Does anyone know? The BK looks like it's finished but nothing is happening, I hope it's not something that fell through with no opening at all.

I'm more curious about what's going on with the Burger King / Popeye's on nw corner of Stacy and 121 in McKinney. Does anyone know? The BK looks like it's finished but nothing is happening, I hope it's not something that fell through with no opening at all.

Didn't even know about it, shows how often I get over that way.  I love a good Whopper though.  Unfortunately, it's hard to find a good Whopper anymore.  Never had Popeye's  

They built a new Burger King next to Taco Bueno on Ave K. I don't think it's open yet. It's just north of Parker & Ave K. Didn't know there was a Popeye's going in closer. I always had to go to the one on 14th street or 15th street. Love me some Popeye's!

Didn't even know about it, shows how often I get over that way.  I love a good Whopper though.  Unfortunately, it's hard to find a good Whopper anymore.  Never had Popeye's  

Give Popeye's spicy chicken a try. It is quite tasty! I also love their biscuits. They're good enough on their own with no condiments when they are fresh. Their cajun rice is ok, a less evil option than fries.

They're also not as expensive as KFC.

Give Popeye's spicy chicken a try. It is quite tasty! I also love their biscuits. They're good enough on their own with no condiments when they are fresh. Their cajun rice is ok, a less evil option than fries.

They're also not as expensive as KFC.

I love their green beans! I have not had their fries in years. I like their red beans & rice too....but sometimes you only get 3 or 4 beans....just bean soup and rice.

Well, I'd prefer a QuikTrip to a RaceTrac.  Better taquitos ;-)

As long as they sell Diesel I'll be all right.  This is good news for that major corner!!

Well, I'd prefer a QuikTrip to a RaceTrac.  Better taquitos ;-)

As long as they sell Diesel I'll be all right.  This is good news for that major corner!!

I would have prefered QT as well but oh well.  Better than what was there.  Although I'll miss Golden Chick

Just realized that now there is going to be a RaceTrac right off every major exit in Allen.  Bethany, McDermott, Exchange and Stacy.  If you wanted to go even further, also Legacy and Spring Creek

It has a sign now saying Coffee and Pho, so a Vietnamese type restaurant with a drive through!

Saltlight Station Coffee and Pho.

Interesting combination.

I would have prefered QT as well but oh well.  Better than what was there.  Although I'll miss Golden Chick

Just realized that now there is going to be a RaceTrac right off every major exit in Allen.  Bethany, McDermott, Exchange and Stacy.  If you wanted to go even further, also Legacy and Spring Creek

Heck Golden Chick has been closed for along time now. When I asked the owner of the store about it a couple months ago he said the city was making them update it because it was so run down looking. So looks like RaceTrac it is