Sign in to follow this  
Boop

Yummy Burgers & BBQ

I went to Yummy Burgers & BBQ yesterday and placed a take out order. The burgers were very good ( fresh meat was definitely used.) They cooked it perfectly as requested;  one burger was "medium " and one was "medium rare". The onion rings are huge and very crispy and the fries were excellent; crispy and delicious. I asked for them "well done" since I was taking them home and most of the time won't eat fries from take out since they get soggy on the way home.  We will definitely go back and try the beef ribs. I have attached a coupon from Allen Online and you can also see their website from here. http://allentexascoupons.com/Coupons1/YummyBurgersandBBQ.html

I've been wanting to try it.  They use Halal meat products, which just means they use a more humane method of killing the animal highly used in the Muslim area around the world.  I informed a coworker of mine from Bangladesh knowing that she only eats meat prepared this way and she had already known about it.  She said everything there was very good.  The menu looked like it was priced very good too.    

My husband and I went to Yummy Burger 4-5 times in the last month. Is that too many? LOL! Seriously, it is really good and I recommend it to anyone who wants a good burger, cheese steak sandwich, salad, etc. Friendly staff too...