AA

Stacy Green Restaurants - 75 & Stacy SW Corner

Here are all the restaurants coming into the new development that they just broke ground in.  I will update this list as I hear them since this is a huge development:

Whiskey Cake (closest in W. Plano)

Blue Fish Sushi (are they moving the Bethany location?)

Original ChopShop (closest location in Las Colinas)

Hopdoddy Burger Bar (closest in Addison)

Super Chix (similar to CFA)

Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar

Salata (fresh & healthy salads)

Potbelly Sandwiches (we used to have one on Bethany)

Lupe Tortilla (Mexican, closest location in Houston)

Urban Bricks Pizza (Neapolitan pizza, closest location in Arlington)

Rosa’s Café (fast casual Mexican)

Jamba Juice

Outback Steakhouse
Wendy’s
Yogurtland
Chipotle

I just hope there are some major road work plans at that intersection. It's already bad enough there. I know there will be an additional right turn lane for east bound cars on Stacy turning south onto 75, but there's gotta be more than that.

Chelsae Blvd will be extended from the Outlets through this property and directly to 75, which will ease traffic on Stacy.  They are also adding another stoplight at the Star Creek neighborhood to get into the residential portion of this development

Excellent. I hope that includes a merging lane from the Chelsea extension onto 75 south frontage road, or there will be a backup there as well.

I believe I recall them saying there will be an acceleration lane similar to what they did in front of Cabela's/Target to where you wouldn't even have to stop 

We love Whiskey Cake and Super Chix is good also. I still don't understand the Jamba Juice thing, since Allen has one already but it's not listed on their website? I dont get it. Blue Fish will do great at both locations, I doubt they close the one in Watters Creek.

We heard that Whiskey Cake is no longer opening in the new development. Is that true? Do we have an updated list of restaurants for the new development? 

I have not heard that, but also where I got my listing has not changed since I first posted so I'm not sure if it's completely up to date.  They are pretty quite on what is going there so far.  I had to dig pretty deep to find what I did   

Yes, I believe the one closest to Specs is going to be Lazy Dog .  I tried posting a picture of locations of some of the buildings but the attachment max size is ridiculously low here so won't let me

Blue Fish in Watters Creek will be closing when the new one opens, but there will be another sushi place opening in the same location in Watters Creek, we asked the manager there a couple months ago. 

Jamba Juice is not a stand alone one that is why it does not show up on the locations on their website, it is inside a car wash place. My wife tried using a gift card and they would not accept it there, strange, but I am betting that location closes when the new one is built.

4 hours ago, ConserveNature said:

Is this open for business or is there still lots of construction?

Nothing is open yet over there still lots of construction