Sign in to follow this  
AA

Cane Rosso & Twisted Root closed

Guess all that redevelopment on the Fairview side is doing more harm than good.  Needed to completely tear down and start over.  It's only going to get worse for them when Stacy Green opens up

I'm not sure I would blame it completely on the mall Cane Rosso wasn't bad but I only ate there once and I love pizza. And as far as Twisted Root goes I didn't think the food came close to the one in Richardson and I only ate at the Fairview location twice at most. Now Gloria's puts out a decent product and I go there several times a year and they always have a decent crowd. I'm not saying the mall isn't lacking but I don't miss anyone who has left except maybe Patrizio.

I can assure you Bowlero won't be open much longer either and it has nothing to do with the mall it's just way over priced and crappy management.

I do agree Stacy Green will make it harder on them unless they get some quality establishments to sign up.

Hey but why do I care spring is in the air and patio weather is almost here 😀

Gotta agree about Twisted Root. The one in Richardson is great. Never was impressed with the one in Fairview.