Sign in to follow this  
rich75904

Health Scores

I had a question, what is the score before they close a place down? I worked in the food business for several years and know that anything below an 85 is not good at all really, but I have seen several places over the past couple years that when Allen post the scores, several places are always below 70, which is pretty disgusting because no place should be that low. Mia Nonno's has scored below an 75 two times in a row, and the last three times I have seen scores from Spice Thai Cafe have been below a 70, this time they scored a 64,,,how is that even acceptable? 

When the bowling alley's 84 is doing better than Cracker Barrel, Mio Nonno and Spicy Thai, there is a problem.  LOL

Damnit, I just noticed the gas station that I love the breakfast burrito's from is at an 81  

I believe if a health inspection score of a food preparation facility is below 70, the establishment has to close down for 30 days to come up

to compliance and will be re-examined after that.