Sign in to follow this  
TC2112

Brooklyn's Pizzeria

We used to go there all the time but will never go back. To make a long story short, one of the employees was extremely rude to my wife about my autistic son. When we complained to the corporate office, we were told that there had been a discussion with the employee but nothing further. This was such a disappointment to us because most of the people there had been very nice to us. We cannot, however, recommend an establishment that would let an employee treat a customer the way my family was treated without serious consequences.

Wasn't really impressed with their regular pizza (pepperoni & onion), but last time we got that Bronx Italiano and another specialty pizza and they were both spectacular.

My favorite place went out of business several years ago and now my newest favorite place went out of business.  Haven't found a good pizza place and am really picky.  I had also planned to order another one.  Ouch!

At least I've already marked off several pizza joints and only have a few available that I haven't tried.  Don't bother even suggesting some because they probably won't meet my tastes.