In-n-Out a go!

It's a SoCal thing. If you weren't raised on them, you don't get it. I think Whataburgers taste like greasy gut bombs, but that's just my opinion.

But the key difference is that we happen to be in Texas, not Southern California.

Obviously all of the hamburger joints around town are appealing to some folk, I just don't happen to be one of them.

Really? So just ordering fries gets you the really bad ones? I hope they have that posted. Maybe my justordering a double double gets me the really bad burger, too? Sorry, too mnay good burger places around for me to waste time on something comparable to McDonalds.

Really? So just ordering fries gets you the really bad ones? I hope they have that posted. Maybe my justordering a double double gets me the really bad burger, too? Sorry, too mnay good burger places around for me to waste time on something comparable to McDonalds.

It depends on what you think are "really bad" fries. Since they let you order them multiple different ways, it allows most everybody to be happy with how they are cooked, rather than only cooking them one way and hoping everybody likes that.

I went to the Wiki page to learn about the secret menu. Now that is pretty good marketing.

Allen is just telling you that you can order the fries under-done all the way to very well done ( they have their own terms). Basically they come soft, regular, crispy, or exta crispy.

I have only had their regular, but they tasted just fine.

This is fast food guys, not gourmet burgers. If you typically go to Jays/Island/JC's or any of the other pricier options, then this is not your spot. It will be very successful though, there is no doubt.

Odds are if you order something, in this case fries, then if they're not good, then it is your fault for ordering them. Is that what your goofy logic is?

If you like your steak rare but don't specify your preference you shouldn't complain if it comes out well done.

I was speaking of In-n-out. KK was a victim of growing too fast and too furious, they have scaled back a ton.

In-n-out is the opposite. They have been facing significant expansion demand for decades. They have considered coming to Texas but held off for several years.

Like I said originally, I am not partial to In-n-Out. I am however very confident that they will be successful, and I feel it is a huge compliment to our City that they are coming here so quickly in their Texas expansion.