In-n-Out a go!

To all the haters, please don't go to In-N-Out.

That just means I get my Double Double faster!

There will be plenty of seating a W-Burger.

You mean that if I don't like a restaurant I don't have to go eat there? :yahoo: Wow! What a great idea! :bounce: I wish I knew this years ago. :wall:

I never had a In-N-Out burger. But meh, it's just a hamburger. I'm not a huge hamburger fan, so I don't go out of my way for them. But if your advice is to stay away from In-N-Out then maybe I should.

I think having a secret menu is, well, ridiculous. but, for those who need to know the difference between 'Fries Lite' and 'Fries Well-Done', here is a link to some of the 'secrets':

http://www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/

As for the steak example, I'm pretty sure ordering a steak medium rare at Outback is close to the same, if not identical, to ordering it medium rare at Bob's Steak and Chophouse or Houston's or Saltgrass...it doesn't change definition based on location. If I order 'fries', I shouldn't have to specify 'and give me the ones properly cooked'. If you want to have a secret handshake for special fries...great. That's their prerogative. But penalizing the patron for not knowing I need to ask? C'mon...

As for the steak example, I'm pretty sure ordering a steak medium rare at Outback is close to the same, if not identical, to ordering it medium rare at Bob's Steak and Chophouse or Houston's or Saltgrass...it doesn't change definition based on location.
Not to be argumentative or off-topic, but... :)

I've had many steaks at many price points, and in fact, I've found that the higher end places will usually get it exactly right, whereas the Outbacks and Saltgrasses often err to the rare side, presumably so that they can cook it some more if the diner complains (as you obviously can't "uncook" it if it's too done), so medium rare often ISN'T medium rare.

Brad

Anyone else getting flashbacks to Jr High?

I'm excited to try it. I will make sure, however, to avoid it in the beginning. How can your curiosity keep you away??

I've never heard of a food establishment with so much hype! I see people wearing their gear and the closest one is more than a half day away. There's something to be said for that. Talk about a marketing genius! Only Jerry Jones can be placed in the category of pushing a product without people ever getting to experience it first hand.

BRING ON THE CHEAP BURGERS!

Oh! And I'll take my fries "All the Way"

That was painless...

It's fast food people. No need to get angry. Either you like it or you don't. It's not personal!

I was thinking the same thing, wow, now they're all bickering about a hamburger place, nothing better to do, really! I love In n' Out burger but I'm from So. Cal so maybe that has something to do with it. Although it's not tbe best burger I've ever had you can't get a better one for the price. If you don't like it good for you, don't go. It's a good burger and they'll still be plenty busy like the ones out west always are.