We went to Plucker's last night for a late dinner. I was surprised to see how many people were there so late on a Wednesday evening, but I suppose it is because it is March and there are a lot of college basketball games on the TV's now. The food was good, but (isn't there always a 'but'?) they were really slow coming to get our beverage and food order. We ordered an appetizer that we expected to be served before our meal. Our food took way too long to get to the table and the appetizer didn't come out until after we received our meal. I did let the server know that I was not impressed with the order of the food delivery or how long it took. I think they could do better in this area. It does seem like a fun place if you're into trivia games (one of the employees goes around with his microphone asking sports trivia questions) and sports bar type of place. I did think the food was good, but not something I would not want to eat very often because it is typical sports bar food - lots of fried stuff, lots of melted cheese, dressings, etc. - not the healthiest of food choices, but I didn't go there because I was looking for healthy food...I just wanted to try it. Hopefully, their service will improve and may have been better experiences for other people.

We went there about a year and a half back. Was at least 10 minutes after we were seated before anyone came to take our drink order and another 10 minutes before we got our drinks. A different waiter then came and took our order. It was at least 20-25 minutes before my order came out. Our drinks had been empty for quite a while at that point. My wife's order came about 5 minutes after mine. Not a good first impression, but we gave it a try and haven't been back.

• 1 year later...