There is actually a window inside Family Video where you can order a pizza from Marcos so they're affiliated. I looked at the menu - standard pizza offerings and their salads sounded good. However, we didn't order anything - perhaps another time we will.

Found this Link

Marco's. We've tried it- it's not bad-it's better than what Domino's is serving now but yes, pretty generic.

I like the pizza and a movie idea- great family night idea. I'm hearing things like if you rent a movie one night then have a pizza delivered in the next few days, the delivery guy will return your movies for you and I also heard they are beta testing a website that would allow you to have the movies and pizza delivered to you.

We received a flyer in the mail on Friday for Marco's so we gave it a try. We utilized the large 3 topping for $10.99 coupon. It was very busy, which was a good sign and despite all of that, they got our order right and it was a pretty good pizza. I wouldn't call it "generic" because the italian sausage they used was very tasty and the crust was nice and crispy. It's obvious they took the time and money to establish a nice little pizza place. It was a nice change and I'll def go back.

We picked up a pizza last night. It was o.k., not anything to write home about. My biggest pet peeve is when a pizza place uses canned mushrooms as opposed to fresh, and they use canned. There are other pizza places that we prefer and will most likely stick with something else.